Drugs vs. Oils
- Drugs toxify.
- Drugs clog and confuse receptor sites.
- Drugs depress the immune system. Oils strengthen the immune system.
- Antibiotics attack bacteria indiscriminately, killing both the good and the bad bacteria. Oils allow our body’s friendly flora to flourish.
- Drugs are one dimensional continuing to carry out their one action single action whether needed or not. Oils are multidimensional and will bring balance to our bodies. Drugs are dumb. Oils are smart
- Oils are balancing to the body. Drugs bring unbalance to the body.
- Prescription meds are the third leading cause of death
- Drugs are designed to send misinformation to the cells and block receptor sites. They trick your body into not recognizing symptoms. They do not actual deal with the disease. Due to their strange unusual design they will always disrupt other body systems and functions. Therefore there is always side effects with every medication
- Oils support body systems at a cellular level, to ensure the cells are working and functioning properly. In doing so, this supports the body systems to function properly .
- Drugs trade one kind of symptom or disease for another.
- When correctly using essential oils they will always support our bodies NATURAL function bringing the body back into balance and proper bodily functions, therefore not causing ill and undesirable side effects.
*The Chemisty of Essential Oils by Dr. David Stewart Ph.D.